Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Duke Universty using ipods

During the first year Duke University use ipod it was big sucess. The music database and the hard drive was used by many student.Teacher and student use their ipods in group discussion. I think the ipod are an excellent way for the student to recode information in class.Their are many way to use ipod some like it for listen to music and down loading different thing.
You can use your ipod for all the classes lectures that the teacher discussion and play them back at a later date.Ipods has become a very important tool around high school and colleges camps.Student across the country are using ipod in their class to help with studing home work and tests.

When I become a teacher ipods will still be use by some teacher. I will use it for recording class work that I won't to share with my class.To show them how I like this assignment done and give them example of doing the work.It also give student ways to learn new thing with ipod not just using it for listen to music.

No comments: